Thursday 26 March 2009

Thank you

Several people have recently noticed that I haven't been posting very much in the last few weeks and have, one way and another,  expressed concern: please let me reassure you that I am fine, just very busy in the parish (and the seminary seem to think this is just the time to unload lots of marking [US, grading] on me)! But thank you very much for your kindness.
All will soon, (please God) be back to normal. I'm sure that most, if not all, priests will agree that that this is the most exhausting time of the year, and with three churches, I find this particularly so. But by mid-June, things calm down agreeably, once our children have made their first Holy Communions, and our teenagers have been confirmed, and our converts have been converted.
A few years ago, I had three years of obligatory idleness. However exhausting this is, I find busyness preferable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pleased you are back in the blogosphere Father.

A couple of sites linking to you say that you have a post 'ICEL news' but when I clicked on I found the 'does not exist' information.

News on the new translations would be most welcome!